HMFH Architects adds eight to staff
Cambridge, MA HMFH Architects has hired eight staff members.
Joining the firm are five registered architects:
· Architect Lisa Boettger is a team architect on the Tahanto Regional Middle/High School project in Boylston, Mass., as well as the Wayland High School project in Wayland, Mass.
· Shaun Lynch is a project architect on the Foxborough Regional Charter School project in Foxborough, Mass.
·Alan Pemstein, AIA is overseeing construction administration on the Hanover High School project in Hanover, Mass.
· Shonali Rajani, AIA is a project architect for the Thompson Elementary School project in Arlington, Mass. as well as team architect for the Newport Schools study in Newport, R.I. and Carlisle Elementary School consolidation planning study in Carlisle, Mass. Additionally, she is a team architect on the Wayland High School project.
· Scott Ward is a team architect on HMFH's Wayland High School renovation and new construction project in Wayland, Mass.
HMFH also added three architectural designers:
· Rejoining HMFH, designer Gary Brock is completing construction administration on the Boston Renaissance Charter Public School in Hyde Park, Mass.
· Ania Matteson is a team member on the Tahanto Regional Middle/High School project in Boylston, Mass.
· Jeffrey Mrock is currently working in the field as a construction administrator on the Wayland High School project.
HMFH Architects is currently developing plans for an extensive addition to the elementary campus of the K-12 school Palm Beach Day Academy in Florida, which includes classrooms, administrative space, a library, gym and auditorium. Another independent school, The Rashi School in Dedham, Mass. recently opened for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Story ran in the Construction, Design & Engineering section on 11/19/2010