Boston, MA Brendon Properties and Advisors Living were the recipients of eight PRISM awards at The Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston’s (BRAGB) annual gala at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel.
Brendon Props. was recognized for excellence in building construction and design for two of their Signature Communities, Montage at Danforth Green in Framingham, Mass. and River Trail Place in Wayland, Mass. Advisors Living is the exclusive sales and marketing firm for both communities.
Montage, a new condominium community, was one the evening’s top winners taking home a total of seven awards.
• Gold PRISM – Best Detached Home Under 2,500 s/f The Hayden at Montage was the fastest selling plan in the community, appealing to both young families as well as early empty nesters.
• Gold PRISM – Best Special/Limited Time Marketing Promotion The marketing campaign promoting the Montage Grand Opening created quite a buzz. Over 500 people attending the weekend-long event which included a champagne toast and ribbon cutting on Friday, Friends and Family Breakfast on Saturday and finally a Block Party on Sunday afternoon. Advisors Living implemented a fully-integrated print and digital advertising campaign to promote the event. Samples of the marketing creative available for preview here.
• Silver PRISM – Best Attached Home Under 1,800 s/f The Monet at Montage has been an extremely popular plan for first-time buyers and snow birds looking for smaller, efficient home perfect for seasonal living.
• Silver PRISM – Best Multi-Unit For-Sale Community Attached Homes
• Silver PRISM – Best Print Brochure Advisors Living worked with Doerr Associates to create the brochure for Montage. With 7 different home styles, 5 detached and 2 attached, Montage was positioned as an offering of condominium homes in a village setting. But this village has an edgy appeal and blended community attractive to the broad market base of young to old, multi-cultural and multi-generational. The brochure successfully accomplished all of the key objectives referenced above - simply, cleanly and efficiently. A digital version of the winning brochure is available for preview here.
• Silver PRISM – Team of the Year – Alison Miceli, Lorraine Murray and Gail Carter, Team Montage The Montage Sales Team formally launched sales for the community of 176 homes in late spring, 2015. In just 12 months they sold 117 homes! As of October 2016, there are only 23 homes available at Montage.
• Silver PRISM – Most Valuable Team Member: Jennifer Wilson As the online sales concierge for Montage, Wilson embraced a new role in our company and taken it to an entirely exponential level. She contributed to accelerated absorption at Montage by working 24/7 to cultivate leads. Managing the CRM and supported the sales team with events and broker outreach. She was a leader, contributor and inspiration to all.
Advisors Living was also recognized for their sales and marketing achievements at River Trail Place in Wayland.
• Silver PRISM – Sales Person of the Year – Gina Sanginario, Sales Director, River Trail Place Sanginario led the sell out of River Trail Place. In just 17 months she sold all 42 homes totaling $32.7 million in sales.