ASLA Conn. - Designing Green Roofs & Plazas - Sept. 28
The Connecticut Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects presents:
"Designing Green Roofs & Plazas"
A continuing education program on the planning, design, and realization of unique amenity spaces above the street level. With six hours of training, the day also includes walking tours of nearby Traveler's Plaza, Phoenix Plaza, and Constitution Plaza.
When: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: 8:15 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Where: The Hartford Club / 46 Prospect St., Hartford, CT (Directions)
(free garage parking on site)
Presentations will cover:
• Waterproofing, Drainage, and Structural Systems: The Hidden Assemblies That Can Make or Break a Green Roof or Plaza
• On-structure Amenities
• Traveler's Plaza: From Protected Fortress to Hartford I-Quilt Plaza
• Constitution Plaza: A Study in Great Expectations
• Phoenix Plaza: The Greening of a Modernist Icon
• Replacing Green
Continuing Education Credits:
LA CES: 6.0 PDH/HSW
AIA-CES: 6.0 LU/HSW
See the brochure for more info, then use the mail-back form or register online.
(Deadline: September 25)
Cost (includes continental breakfast and lunch):
• $125 Member of ASLA, AIA, APA, CSCE, ACEC, CNLA or other professional association, non-profit organization, or government agency
• $165 Non-members
• $35 Full-time Students (with ID)
Questions? Contact Jeff Mills at email@example.com or