Real Estate Finance Association
1 Center Plaza, Mezzanine SuiteBoston, MA 02108
- REFA 2017 charitable golf tournament and other upcoming chapter events
- Real Estate Finance Association 2017 charitable golf tournament and other upcoming chapter events
- Tack joins Avison Young as associate in Hartford
- Real Estate Finance Association names 2017 Gala honorees and Golf Tournament beneficiaries
- Real Estate Finance Association upcoming events and save-the-dates: Golf Tournament will be July 24
The Real Estate Finance Association (REFA), a division of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) is a trade association formed to bring together the best people, knowledge, and experience to provide informative programs and networking opportunities for commercial real estate finance professionals throughout the Greater Boston area. Real estate professionals from a variety of institutions join REFA to exchange ideas through breakfast panels, luncheon programs, networking events and professional education seminars. From forums for senior level executives to the Annual REFA Gala awards dinner, REFA has established a reputation for excellence in promoting the exchange of information between professionals in the real estate finance community, and fostering a platform for growth and education. Formed in 1988, REFA currently has over 600 members, 80 corporate sponsors, and last year hosted over 30 educational and networking events.