Real Estate Finance Association
1 Center Plaza, Mezzanine SuiteBoston, MA 02108
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board installs Ayoub as the 2018 REFA president
- Real Estate Finance Association names their 2018 board of directors
- LaMonica named president of the Hartford chapter of REFA
- 2017 Women in Real Estate Spotlight - Natalie Herald
- Way named president and Hartman named vice president of Fairfield/Westchester chapter of REFA
The Real Estate Finance Association (REFA), a division of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) is a trade association formed to bring together the best people, knowledge, and experience to provide informative programs and networking opportunities for commercial real estate finance professionals throughout the Greater Boston area. Real estate professionals from a variety of institutions join REFA to exchange ideas through breakfast panels, luncheon programs, networking events and professional education seminars. From forums for senior level executives to the Annual REFA Gala awards dinner, REFA has established a reputation for excellence in promoting the exchange of information between professionals in the real estate finance community, and fostering a platform for growth and education. Formed in 1988, REFA currently has over 600 members, 80 corporate sponsors, and last year hosted over 30 educational and networking events.