The Environmental Business Council
375 Harvard St., Suite 2Brookline, MA 02446
- Brothers of Nitsch Engineering named a 2015 WomenUp: Local Woman of Influence
- EBC discussions on urban development and the environment
- Tighe & Bond earns Environmental Business Council of New England award for role in developing Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center
- The Environmental Business Council of New England Announces Environmental and Energy Industry Winners of the 21st Annual EBEE Awards
- Col. Samaris of USACE speaks to EBC-NE members
The EBC, a nonprofit organization, was established in 1990 by environmental and energy company executives who began meeting on a regular basis to exchange ideas and share experiences. The EBC was the first organization in the United States established to support and foster the development of the environmental industry. Our goal is to enhance business and job growth of both established and emerging environmental and energy businesses.
The EBC is committed to supporting its members by:
- Providing member companies with an array of programs, activities, and information to enable them to stay on the cutting edge of environmental and energy technologies, management and regulatory developments.
- Creating networking opportunities that facilitate meaningful relationships between leaders in the industry, leading to collaboration and teaming.
- Provides CEOs and Senior Executives with information and contacts to help them manage and expand their companies, and
- Raises the visibility of the industry in New England in order to continue to attract capital and customers.