Greenwich, CT GHP Office Realty, LLC has signed new leases and renewals totaling 10,571 s/f of office and retail space at 79 East Putnam Ave. The 18,000 s/f mixed-use building, also known as the Outdoor Traders Building, is 100% leased.
Jamie Schwartz, executive vice president of GHP, who represented the ownership in all the deals, said, “We continue to attract new tenants as well as retain longstanding existing tenants because of GHP Office Realty’s track record of excellent tenant service and our continued capital investment in the building and the property as well as its great location on East Putnam Ave.”
Among some of the deals were the following:
• Impax Asset Management (US), LLC, a leading investment firm headquartered in Great Britain, leased a 1,887 s/f office on the second floor of the building for five years.
• Greenwich Organics, LLC, the retail arm of organic mattress and bedding manufacturer Naturepedic, Inc., signed a five year lease for 1,867 s/f with frontage. • Leonard Fox Limited, Inc. expanded into 900 s/f of gallery/office space on the second floor of the building, while retaining its 608 s/f retail space on the street level.
• BD Design Group LLC, a residential architectural firm, renewed its 1,428 s/f office lease on the third floor of the building.
• Mountain Financial Services, LLC, renewed its 945 s/f office on the second floor of the building.
• The Leather Group, Inc. (TLG) signed a new three year lease for its 773 s/f office on the second floor of the building. Lisa Daniel of Goldschmidt & Associates represented TLG.
• Nationwide Capital LLC renewed its 627 s/f office lease on the second floor for five years.
• Amynah Dharani, a family and marriage therapist, leased a 551 s/f office on the second floor of the building for two years.
• Polisi Jones Communications, LLC, a strategic communications consultancy that provides strategic external and internal communications counsel, renewed its 300 s/f lease on the second floor.
GHP Office Realty was formed in 1999, and is headed by its principal owners Andrew Greenspan and James Houlihan. The company is a leader in the commercial real estate market in the N.Y. metropolitan area specializing in the acquisition/sales, leasing and management of office, retail, flex and industrial properties in the suburban markets of the tri-state area. The company currently owns and manages 5 million s/f.