Hartford, CT The Connecticut Building Congress (CBC) has elected its 2018-2019 board of directors and officers.
• President: Amar Shamas, PE, LEED, AP, Gilbane Building Co.
• President-elect: Richard Bergan, Bergan Architectural Woodworking
• First vice president: Robert May, Jr., Fuss & O’Neill, EnviroScience.
• Second vice president: William Clegg, FIIDA, LEED AP, STV/DPM.
• Secretary: John Jenney, CCCA, BL Cos.
• Treasurer: Joseph Spagnoletti, CPA, CCIFP, CohnReznick.
The directors include: Heather Eastman, Yale-New Haven Health System; Catherine Ellithorpe, AIA, The S/L/A/M Collaborative; James Fox, PE, SECB, LEED AP, BVH Integrated Services; Allen Herring, PE, CT Department of Construction Services (retired); Andrew Morse, PSP, AC, HNTB; John Oliveto, PE, Fletcher-Thompson; Michael Schrier, AIA, MBA, LEED green associate, University of Connecticut; Ryan Scrittorale, PE, Alfred Benesch & Co.; Richard Sears, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, Baystate Medical Center.