Warwick, RI – The New England Real Estate Journal (NEREJ), will host the Rhode Island State of the Market Summit on November 13th at the Crowne Plaza Warwick Hotel at 801 Greenwich Ave.
To attend please register at: http://www.ristateofmarket.eventbrite.com. Early bird tickets ordered before November 8th cost $79. After November 8th, tickets cost $99.
Come and meet old friends, create new contacts, or learn something new during discussions regarding the state of the market in Rhode Island.
Enjoy networking and a buffet breakfast from 8 - 9 a.m.
The first panel will be held from 9 - 10 a.m. and topics include: Rhode Island city and towns making changes to promote new development and business to business growth.
The second panel will be held from 10 - 11 a.m. and topics include: Finance, construction and new development opportunities.
• Michael Baer of Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank;
• Jan Brodie of the Pawtucket Foundation;
• John Pignataro of A/Z Corporation;
• Brett Pelletier of Kirk & Company;
• Dyana Koelsch of DK Communications;
• Steve Kelly of Timberline Construction;
• Kelly Coates of Carpionato Group; and
• Jesse Saglio of Rhode Island Commerce Corporation.
• Platinum Sponsor: M&T Bank
• Corporate Sponsors: Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank; and A/Z Corporation
• Vendor Sponsors: U.S. Pavement Services, Inc.; and Elisif Photography
Sponsorships and speaking opportunities are still available. Contact Rick Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-878-4540 x247 for more information.