Westfield, MA Tighe & Bond has been ranked No. 9 in the Engineering News Record’s (ENR) New England Top Design Firms edition. In addition, the firm was named in the Top 200 Environmental Firms by ENR, and appeared for the first time as a Top 60 Engineering Firm nationwide by Building Design+Construction.
“We are very fortunate that our firm’s rankings advanced in several key industry publications,” said David Pinsky, P.E., president and CEO of Tighe & Bond.
“This is very much in line with our strategy to accelerate our staffing growth to support our clients across the region. Our goal is to provide a broad portfolio of engineering and environmental services to our valued clients in New England and New York state.”
Tighe & Bond rankings in various 2017 surveys include:
• ENR New England Top Design Firms: ENR ranked Tighe & Bond No. 9 based on 2016 revenues (July)
• Top 60 Engineering Firms: Building Design+Construction ranked Tighe & Bond No. 57 nationally based on 2016 revenues (August).
• ENR Top 200 Environmental Firms: Tighe & Bond climbed 2 spots to No. 154 based on environmental specific revenue from 2016 (August)
• ENR Top 500 Design Firms: Tighe & Bond climbed 15 spots to No. 260 based on design-specific revenue from 2016. (April)
• Largest Engineering Firms in Greater Hartford: The Hartford Business Journal (HBJ) ranked Tighe & Bond No. 6 in this list (March).