Boston, MA Wilder, the national retail real estate development, management and leasing firm, has promoted the following employees:
• Kelli Burke to senior vice president, development services. In this capacity Burke will continue to oversee the development, permitting, design and construction activities for Wilder’s growing retail/mixed-use portfolio. Burke joined the company in 2006 as a project manager.
• Ryan Feinberg to director, retail leasing. Feinberg’s leasing focus is on specialty centers and mixed-use developments throughout the Wilder portfolio. He joined the company in 2010.
• Amy Tetreault to senior asset manager. Tetreault provides financial and operational oversight for 1.3 million s/f of properties including retail, office and garage assets.
• Paige Quigley to senior asset manager. Part of Wilder’s property management team since 2007, Quigleyoversees financial and operational management for properties throughout a five-state area.
• Matt Joyce to asset manager. Joyce joined Wilder in 2011 as a property manager, bringing several years of experience in managing retail, office, industrial and mixed-use assets.