290 Congress Street, Suite 200Boston, MA 02210
- Noble, Rainey and Waltz named principals at Shepley Bulfinch
- Shepley Bulfinch names three new principals: Noble, Rainey and Waltz
- Finegold Alexander wins BSA hospitality award for Godfrey Hotel
- Vaida named senior project manager at DMS design
- Golden joins The Davis Companies as vice president of development
The Boston Society of Architects/AIA is committed to professional development for our members, advocacy on behalf of great design, and sharing an appreciation for the built environment with the public at large. Established in 1867, the BSA today consists of more than 3,500 members and produces a diverse array of programs and publications, including ABX and ArchitectureBoston. A chapter of the American Institute of Architects, it is a nonprofit, professional-service organization. The BSA is located at BSA Space. BSA Space features more than 5,000 square feet of gallery space for creative explorations of the potential of design to inspire, create community and transform the world we inhabit. BSA Space is also home to the BSA Foundation (formerly the Boston Foundation for Architecture).