290 Congress Street, Suite 200Boston, MA 02210
- 2018 Women in Construction: Sue Muckle, M&A Architectural Preservation Inc.
- Garland joins DREAM Collaborative as associate principal and director of design
- Kubik of Finegold Alexander Architects spearheads formation of disaster response network with support of BSA
- Simmons joins Shepley Bulfinch as principal
- Hazelton and Klatecki join TRIA as senior design professionals
The Boston Society of Architects/AIA is committed to professional development for our members, advocacy on behalf of great design, and sharing an appreciation for the built environment with the public at large. Established in 1867, the BSA today consists of more than 3,500 members and produces a diverse array of programs and publications, including ABX and ArchitectureBoston. A chapter of the American Institute of Architects, it is a nonprofit, professional-service organization. The BSA is located at BSA Space. BSA Space features more than 5,000 square feet of gallery space for creative explorations of the potential of design to inspire, create community and transform the world we inhabit. BSA Space is also home to the BSA Foundation (formerly the Boston Foundation for Architecture).