IBEW Local 96
242 Mill Street, Worcester, MA 01602
- IBEW Local 96 crews provides electrical safety checks in Merrimack Valley in response to natural gas disaster
- Electricians graduate from IBEW Local 96 and Worcester Joint Apprenticeship Training Program
- Coghlin Electrical continues ground-up core/shell work for WPI
- Dagle Electrical Const. completes MassDot I-90 toll plaza lighting
- JF White Contracting nears completion of Worcester Regional Airport electrical project
The IBEW Local 96 highly skilled electrical workforce meets the challenges of today’s ever-changing construction industry. Our apprenticeship and continuing education programs ensure Local 96 electricians are up-to-date with new and evolving technologies and NEC and OSHA safety requirements. They meet the most demanding electrical construction projects safely, efficiently, and with the quality that meets the highest industry standards.