50 Redfield Street Suite 109Boston, MA 02122
- IREM to host Governmental Luncheon with Golden of BPDA - by Nancy Reno
- IREM Boston partnering with Boston Police Foundation
- New England Real Estate Journal held the Multi-Family & Property Management Summit on January 31
- IREM Boston hosts annual Economic Forecast Luncheon
- IREM officers to take oath on Dec. 6 at holiday dinner
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing. An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, IREM is the home for all industry professionals connected to real estate management – and the only organization serving both the multi-family and commercial sectors.