50 Redfield Street Suite 109Boston, MA 02122
- Seventh annual Honoring Our Heroes event on Sept. 18th - by Nancy Reno
- New England Real Estate Journal presents
Women in Commercial Real Estate
- 2019 Women in Real Estate: Kelley Hannon, IREM Boston and Conn.
- IREM Boston to mark “Ethics Awareness Month” - by Nancy Reno
- IREM Boston chapter hosts the Governmental Luncheon Meeting
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing. An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, IREM is the home for all industry professionals connected to real estate management – and the only organization serving both the multi-family and commercial sectors.