104 West StreetSimsbury, CT 06070
- Transwestern wins four BOMA Boston TOBY & Industry Awards
- We can finally say that there is fundamental growth and dare we say even price appreciation - Tom Sweeney
- Changing how we prepare and review erosion control plans and construction sites - by Terri-Ann Hahn
- What was your greatest professional accomplishment in 2014?
- Erosion control in a time of changing weather patterns - Altering how we prepare and plan
Landscape Architectural Design Associates, P.C., which is doing business as (dba) LADA, P.C. Land Planners (LADA), specializes in land planning of all kinds - from streetscapes to community planning, from feasibility studies to master plans, from corporate parks to bike paths, from senior housing to subdivisions, from writing regulations to reviewing plans and construction activities, from agriculture preservation to downtown rehabilitation, and from erosion control design and stormwater monitoring to corridor planning and regional design. Composed of landscape architects and planners, we believe that all projects are design opportunities that demand a strong, effective, aesthetically pleasing solution which reflect the client goals, take advantage of environmental opportunities and improve the experience and character of the places in which they are located.