Real Estate Finance Association
1 Center Plaza, Mezzanine SuiteBoston, MA 02108
- Real Estate Finance Association selects 2019 board of directors - D'Amato named president
- Bulfinch appoints Brennan to senior vice president, acquisition
- Appicelli of Carlton Fields named state-wide president of REFA-CT
- Real Estate Finance Association update: The 30th Annual Gala took place October 11
- The Real Estate Finance Association hosts Fall Conference Sept. 28 at Boston Harbor Hotel
The Real Estate Finance Association (REFA), a division of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) is a trade association formed to bring together the best people, knowledge, and experience to provide informative programs and networking opportunities for commercial real estate finance professionals throughout the Greater Boston area. Real estate professionals from a variety of institutions join REFA to exchange ideas through breakfast panels, luncheon programs, networking events and professional education seminars. From forums for senior level executives to the Annual REFA Gala awards dinner, REFA has established a reputation for excellence in promoting the exchange of information between professionals in the real estate finance community, and fostering a platform for growth and education. Formed in 1988, REFA currently has over 600 members, 80 corporate sponsors, and last year hosted over 30 educational and networking events.