Real Estate Finance Association
1 Center Plaza, Mezzanine SuiteBoston, MA 02108
- Real Estate Finance Association September update: Fall programming and Annual Gala
- Real Estate Finance Association 2018 Gala and Fall Conference
- Real Estate Finance Association Golf Tournament and gala honorees named
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board installs Ayoub as the 2018 REFA president
- Real Estate Finance Association names their 2018 board of directors
The Real Estate Finance Association (REFA), a division of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) is a trade association formed to bring together the best people, knowledge, and experience to provide informative programs and networking opportunities for commercial real estate finance professionals throughout the Greater Boston area. Real estate professionals from a variety of institutions join REFA to exchange ideas through breakfast panels, luncheon programs, networking events and professional education seminars. From forums for senior level executives to the Annual REFA Gala awards dinner, REFA has established a reputation for excellence in promoting the exchange of information between professionals in the real estate finance community, and fostering a platform for growth and education. Formed in 1988, REFA currently has over 600 members, 80 corporate sponsors, and last year hosted over 30 educational and networking events.