The Environmental Business Council
375 Harvard St., Suite 2Brookline, MA 02446
- Proposed amendments to the Mass. contingency plan and implications to the real estate industry - by Frank Ricciardi
- $18m Worcester Ice Arena wins J.D.P. Farrell Award for Brownfields
- Richards of Tighe & Bond appointed to hazardous waste site cleanup board
- Orsi promoted to vice president at Pare Corp.
- Environmental Business Council of N.E. names the recipients of the 2017 EBC Ascending Leader Award
The EBC, a nonprofit organization, was established in 1990 by environmental and energy company executives who began meeting on a regular basis to exchange ideas and share experiences. The EBC was the first organization in the United States established to support and foster the development of the environmental industry. Our goal is to enhance business and job growth of both established and emerging environmental and energy businesses.
The EBC is committed to supporting its members by:
- Providing member companies with an array of programs, activities, and information to enable them to stay on the cutting edge of environmental and energy technologies, management and regulatory developments.
- Creating networking opportunities that facilitate meaningful relationships between leaders in the industry, leading to collaboration and teaming.
- Provides CEOs and Senior Executives with information and contacts to help them manage and expand their companies, and
- Raises the visibility of the industry in New England in order to continue to attract capital and customers.