Portland, ME Maine Realty Advisors (MRA) negotiated four sale transactions and four leases in the month of June.
• 737 Washington St., Bath, a 10,000 s/f retail space, sold to RSP Bridgton LLC by Nick Papadopoulos and Peter Bissias for $500,000. Josh Soley of MRA and Chuck Day for Porta and Co., negotiated the sale.
• 27 Bay St., Winslow, a 3,680 s/f retail space, sold to BSEG Properties LLC by NH Bagg & Sons for $278,000. Ben Spencer of MRA and Bart Stevens from Century 21 brokered the transaction.
• 230 Water St., Hallowell, a 2,240 s/f multifamily two-unit, sold to Anna Simmier by Bryan and Elaine Carlson for $180,000. Spencer and Nathan Laflin of Laflin and Wolfington Realty helped facilitate the deal.
• 47-49 Main St., Freeport, a 4,700 s/f retail space, sold to Treadstone LLC by Daniel G. Karmin Main Street LLC for $1.4 million. Ryan Carey of MRA brokered the sale.
• Sister’s Gourmet Deli leased 5,000 s/f of retail space from RSP Bridgton LLC. The property is located at 737 Washington, Bath. Soley facilitated the lease.
• Midcoast Pizza leased 5,000 s/f of retail space from RSP Bridgton LLC at 737 Washington St., Bath. Soley brokered the lease.
• Luay AlQuraishi leased 500 s/f of office space from Venture Talent Solutions at 1 Pleasant, Portland. Amanda Melnick of MRA helped facilitate the deal.
• Needfire LLC leased 1,400 s/f from North River IV LLC at 477 Fore St., Portland. Melnick brokered the lease.
CoStar honored Soley as a Power Broker for topping the industry in sale transactions in Maine in 2021.
Melnick has been promoted to vice president.