Boston, MA The Real Estate Finance Association (REFA) has named its board of directors for 2023.
Nilesh Bubna, founding partner and CFO, Longpoint Realty Partners, will serve as president, along with president-elect Ravi Ragnauth, CFO, Berkshire Residential Investments, and treasurer, Jill Sharif, VP, National Business Development, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS.
REFA is supported by its board of directors:
• Kristen Binck, vice president, legal, Oxford Properties;
• Peter Bloomfield, partner, KPMG;
• Gregory Bohenko, acquisitions manager, Samuels & Associates;
• Gregory Bradford, partner, Nutter;
• Heather Brown, EVP, capital markets, CBRE;
• Mike Caliva, director - development, Skanska USA Commercial Development;
• Saeed Coates, president and portfolio manager, The GPG Companies;
• Sam Crossan, executive vice president, JLL;
• Travis D’Amato, SVP & managing director | investment sales, Walker & Dunlop;
• Joelle Denham, CFO, The Bulfinch Companies;
• Amanda Eckhoff, partner, Robinson + Cole LLP;
• William Flynn, SVP, asset management, Net Lease Capital Advisors;
• William Foley, commercial real estate market executive, Citizens Bank;
• Colleen Fonseca, executive director, Builders of Color Coalition;
• Melanie Herald, managing director, State Street Global Credit Finance;
• Michael Lane, investments associate, The Davis Companies;
• Chris Legocki, director, development, Greystar;
• Israel Lopez, managing director of development, The Gutierrez Company;
• Elizabeth Lowrey, principal, Elkus Manfredi Architects;
• Adrienne Maley, executive vice president, commercial divisions, REFA;
• Naomi Mayeux, vice president, development, National Development;
• Ian McKinley, vice president, acquisitions, GFI Partners;
• Michelle Mussafi, CFO-industrial, GID Investment Advisers;
• Martha Nay, managing director, capital markets, JLL;
• Vin Norton, owner, Urban Meritage;
• Lauren O’Neil, chief operating officer, private equity, AEW Capital Management;
• Ryan Parker, associate, JLL;
• Claudia Piper, senior vice president, Webster Bank;
• John Roach, commercial real estate market manager, US Bank;
• Deke Schultze, VP/client portfolio manager, capital formation, Lionstone Investments;
• Sandi Silk, SVP/development partner, Jefferson Apartment Group;
• Kevin Stone, director, CrossHarbor Capital Partners;
• Lauren Sullivan, CFO, Greatland Realty Partners; and
• Brian Weeks, vice president, national business development, First American Title Insurance Co. - NCS.
We hope you can join REFA in 2023 for our quality networking and educational programs. REFA will be starting the year with their 2023 Annual Forecasting Program on January 25th at WilmerHale. This will be their first Forecasting Program held in person since 2020. Julia Georgules, head of research, JLL will keynote the luncheon with an economic outlook. Ravi Ragnauth, CFO, Berkshire Residential Investments, will moderate a panel discussion with industry leaders, Michael Byrne, head of private equity & chief investment officer, AEW, Robert Deignan, managing director, Wells Fargo, Brian Kavoogian, managing partner, National Development, and Mahmood Malihi, co-president, Leggat McCall Properties.
REFA, a division of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB), is a commercial real estate business association providing members with high-quality networking and educational opportunities. REFA strives to maintain its reputation for excellence by promoting the exchange of information between professionals in the real estate finance community, fostering a platform for growth and development for its emerging leader membership and maintaining a central role within the commercial real estate industry – one that is at the center of it all.
Real estate professionals from a variety of institutions join REFA to network and exchange ideas through educational programs, networking events and committee participation. From forums featuring senior-level executives to the annual gala, REFA programs are well attended with leaders from the industry and provide excellent opportunities for industry updates and networking.
Formed in 1988, REFA currently has over 700 members, 110 corporate sponsors and hosts over 30 educational and networking events per year.
To learn more about REFA including membership, events, and ways to get involved, please visit us at www.refa.org. Follow REFA on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram @REFABOSTON.