Apollo Safety to exhibit at 9th annual Northeast Buildings and Facilities Management Show & Conference
June 12, 2014 - Spotlights
The Apollo Safety booth will feature gas detection systems from several manufacturers as well as the Red Lion Control Panel, a brand of control panels that can be configured to monitor gas detection equipment, up to 64 different channels.
"The beauty of the Red Lion is that it is compatible with a number of brands of equipment—e.g. Oldham gas, RKI Instruments, and MSA, to name a few. All can all be controlled by the Red Lion panel once configured," said John Carvalho III.
Other features of the Red Lion include:
* Remote Viewing & Control from lobby location or from control room.
* Compatible with building management systems facilitating integration to HVAC, security, fire, or PLC.
* Remotely activate "Automated" or "Emergency Shut Off" in gas cabinets or entire lab emergency shut down.
* Fully programmable features such as, individual alarm set points, alarm delays, alarm delay overrides, etc.
* Intuitive "Touch Panel" allows for quick learning and easy navigation to all programmable features.
* Viewing from any Internet Connection, or desktop PC.
"The advances in gas detection systems and monitoring capabilities, particularly the Red Lion touch panel controls and wireless technologies, make it easier and far more effective to monitor gas levels in multiple buildings," said John Carvalho III, president of Apollo Safety, Inc. "Our presence at the conference is to showcase these advances, particularly the Red Lion, and how it is critical to have an updated system to offer the appropriate amount of protection and safety for employees, tenants and visitors to any building or facility."
Apollo Safety sells and installs a wide variety of portable and stationary gas detection systems, including name brands like Honeywell, Industrial Scientific, RAE Systems, RKI, and GMI. In addition, Apollo Safety also provides training and 24/7 service. All Apollo Safety technicians are factory-trained and certified. In addition, Apollo offers its own training program, with five levels of certification.
For more information on Apollo Safety products and services, please call 800-813-5408 or visitwww.apollosafetyproducts.net. For information on the Northeast Buildings and Facilities Management Show, visit http://www.proexpos.com/NEBFM/index.php. To register to attend the show in order to see the Apollo Safety demonstrations, visit http://marketing.apollosafetyproducts.net/acton/media/8488/attend-nebfm14-courtesy-of-apollo-safety