Boston, MA The Annual BOMA TOBY & Industry Awards were held on Thursday, November 17th at the Omni Seaport Hotel. 600 members and guests gathered at the Omni Hotel in the Seaport to celebrate 20 individuals and buildings recognized for industry excellence. Congratulations to all of the winners!
• Suburban Office Park, Low-Rise - The Core @ Crosby managed by CBRE.
• Laboratory Building - 399 Binney St. managed by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Corporate Facility - 225 Binney St. managed by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Historical Building – 139 Main managed by JLL Americas.
• Renovated Building - Building 600/700 at One Kendall Sq. managed by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Under 100,000 s/f - 700 Technology Sq. managed by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• 100,000 – 250,000 s/f -855 Boylston managed by CBRE, Inc.
• 250,000 – 500,000 s/f - 25 Mall Rd. managed by Piedmont Office Realty Trust.?
• 500,000 – 1,000,000 s/f - One Boston Place managed by CBRE Inc.
• Over One Million s/f - 222 Berkeley St./500 Boylston managed by Oxford Properties Group.
• Rising Professional of the Year - Aubrey Quackenbush, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Property Manager of the Year, High-Rise - Harrison Smith, Rockhill Management.
• Facility Manager of the Year - Thomas Bryte, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Property Manager of the Year, Low-Rise - Erin Bump, CBRE.
• Property Manager of the Year, Suburban – David Pete, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Property Manager of the Year, Mid-Rise – Joe Karoly, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
• Chief Engineer of the Year – Matt Sargent, C&W Services.
• Engineer of the Year – Christopher Callas, CBRE.
• Affiliate Member of the Year – Dorrian Fragola, Janitronics Building Services.
• Affiliate Company of the Year - Cannistraro.
On December 8th, BOMA Boston held its annual Holiday Happy Hour at Sterling’s. They celebrated a great year, enjoyed the holiday season, and connected with friends and colleagues in a festive setting! BOMA Boston is asked those attending to join in supporting their charitable partner, Bridge Over Troubled Waters, by bringing a gift card to support local teens in need.
For more information about upcoming events or educational offerings, and to get involved with BOMA Boston, visit our website at www.BOMAboston.org. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn @BOMABoston.