Cambridge, MA Bozzuto, one of the top-rated property management companies in the country, debuted One65 Main. Designed by Elkus Manfredi targeting LEED Gold v4 certification, One65 Main is a sought-after apartment building, located in the center of Kendall Sq. One65 Main brings a variety of 300 studios, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, including 63 affordable and middle-income residences, and 8,157 s/f of ground floor retail to this neighborhood. This summer, the building will deliver a 10,750 s/f park along Broad Canal Way with outdoor seating, as well as more than 300 bike spaces and a fix-it station for the community and residents.
One65 Main’s location offers residents many opportunities for adventure, access to public transportation, and some of Greater Boston’s best views overlooking the Charles River. The building is proximate to The Esplanade, the historic Longfellow Bridge that connects Cambridge to Boston’s Beacon Hill area, and leading institutions like MIT, as well as a mix of eateries and local retail. It’s also near the MBTA MIT/Kendall red line stop and 68 bus service and is home to two on-site Blue Bike Stations.
“One65 Main’s location is unbeatable. Kendall Sq. provides residents with an address where they have immediate access to the area’s best restaurants, retail, and opportunities for intellectual enrichment, along with the most beautiful sunrise/sunset views over the Boston skyline,” said Byron Long, general manager, One65 Main, Bozzuto. “The development and design team include some of the real estate industry’s best, who have come together to create a living experience like no other. Interest in the apartments is extremely high and we are surpassing our leasing goals. We can’t wait to welcome our first residents this spring.”
One65 Main’s residences range from 533 s/f to 1,365 s/f. They feature open-concept layouts and oversized windows that maximize views and natural light. All homes feature quartz countertops and stainless-steel kitchen appliances, as well as washer and dryers and an Elfa modular closet system.
Designed by Elkus Manfredi, the building’s elevated interiors and amenities spaces, which are adorned with original works curated by Boston Art, are carefully crafted to encourage creativity and to provide invigorating spaces for relaxation, socializing, and exercising. One65 Main features 18,000 s/f of indoor/outdoor amenities that include a fourth floor light-filled, interconnected space that is decorated with numerous plantings and trees, creating a relaxing escape overlooking Kendall Sq., which is comprised of:
• The Sunroom, a space for socializing that is complete with a shuffleboard table and lounge.
• The Living Room, a space with a fireplace and television that is ideal for group gatherings.
• The Outdoor Terrace, a landscaped deck, that overlooks Main St. and Broad Canal Way, with grills, lounge spaces, a turf area for low impact exercise, and a water feature for aesthetic appeal.
• FIT65, a fitness center strategically built to overlook the outdoor terrace. This space offers residents state-of-the-art exercise equipment and its own dedicated indoor/outdoor yoga and class area.
• A welcoming first floor and lobby with unique sustainable elements such as a leather wall made from upcycled car seats.
• A dog spa/wash.
• A mail and package room with refrigeration for groceries.
• Expansive storage units available for rental.
• A bike repair station.
• More than 300 bike storage spaces for residents and the community.
• Onsite resident garage parking complete with electric vehicle charging stations.