Newton, MA The New England Real Estate Journal (NEREJ) will host the Life Science and Healthcare summit on February 13th at the Marriott Boston Newton Hotel, 2345 Commonwealth Ave.
To attend please register at: https://life_health.eventbrite.com.
Early bird ticket rate of $89 ends February 10; regular rate after that date is $119. Come and meet old friends, create new contacts, or learn something new during discussions from professionals in the industry.
Enjoy networking and a buffet breakfast from 8 – 10 a.m.
The first panel will be held from 9 – 10 a.m. and topics include: Life Science and Healthcare designs for growth and for construction in New England.
The second panel will be held from 10 – 11 a.m. and topics include: Life Science and Healthcare finding its way into the suburbs.
• Moderator – Brent Trethewey of Licata Risk Advisors;
• Moderator- Jeff Nicholas of EBI Consulting;
• Mark Pelletier of Maugel Architects;
• Robert Yacobian of Cummings Properties;
• Elizabeth Krol of Partner Engineering and Science;
• Jonathan Cocker of Maugel Architects; and
• Sharon Jozokos of Columbia Construction.
• Corporate Sponsors: Maugel Architects; EBI Consulting.
Sponsorships and speaking opportunities are still available. Contact Rick Kaplan at [email protected] or 781-878-4540 x247 for more information.