Pulse of the Market: What's Next in Real Estate - Oct. 17
DGC’s 6th Annual Real Estate Summit “Pulse of the Market: What's Next in Real Estate”
Join us for a discussion of the current real estate environment and what lies ahead. This has been the longest expansion in history, how long will it continue? Industry leaders will share their perspectives on where we are in the current cycle and where we are headed.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
The Langham Hotel
250 Franklin Street, Boston, MA
Our experts include:
- Keynote - The State of Real Estate: Kenneth McCarthy - Principal Economist & Applied Research Lead, Cushman & Wakefield
- DGC's Perspective: Jonathan B. Farrell, CPA - Partner, DGC
- Real Estate Leaders Panel
- Moderator: Laura J. Gregoriadis, CPA - Partner, DGC
- Deane Dolben - President, The Dolben Company, Inc.
- Kristin Blount - Executive Vice President, Colliers International
- Nate D. Razza, CPA - Partner, DGC
- Lisa S. Serafin, Principal, Redgate
More than 150 commercial real estate owners, developers, operators, and other real estate industry professionals were in attendance at the 2016 Summit. We hope to see you on October 17th at our 2017 Summit! Click here for more info.
If our Real Estate team can be of assistance or if you would like to discuss anything, we look forward to hearing from you. Contact Katherine Freund at 781-937-5130 or firstname.lastname@example.org