Construction Institute Workshop - May 2
Navigating the Construction Change Order Process
May 2, 2018
- few construction projects have ever been built without changes being made to the original design or method of construction. Not knowing how to navigate the complexities of the change order process can expose your company to substantial risk and potential litigation. This workshop focus on the change order process and how to navigate its complexities.
- Examination of the change order process and its complexities.
- Understanding of contract change order clauses and authorization for changes in the work.
- Understanding written change order requirements and exceptions.
- Review of contractors’ insurance and claims.
For more information, click here.