CREW CT Blue Ribbon awards - April 25
CREW CT - The Real Estate Exchange, one of more than 70 chapters of the over 10,000 member, global CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects.
This event, honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2017 real estate accomplishments, will be held April 25, 2018 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the CT Science Center.
6:00-7:00 Networking Social - Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres
+ Gallery Area Open for "People's Choice Award" Voting
7:00 pm Blue Ribbon Awards Ceremony
CALL FOR ENTRIES NOW OPEN for Developers, Designers/Builders, Corporate Real Estate Departments, Economic Development Agencies, Architects, Engineers, Planners, Brokers, & Other Real Estate Professionals to enter and showcase their projects!
Blue Ribbon Award Categories:
- Best In Class:
Multifamily/Residential, Healthcare, Educational, Commercial/Retail, Industrial
- Best Specialty Project (i.e. Historic, Adaptive Reuse, Community Revitalization)
- Best Sustainable Design Project
- Best Interior Design Project
- Best Lobby/Common Area Renovation
- Community Impact Award
- Workplace Innovation Award
- People's Choice Award – voted on by attendees
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project) – judges make this selection from all nominated projects