Manchester, NH Hinckley Allen has welcomed Robin Malloy as counsel to the firm’s real estate group. Malloy is a real estate attorney with knowledge from her experience as both in-house and outside counsel. She most recently served as senior counsel at Staples, Inc.
“Robin has a wealth of experience in a wide range of real estate matters, and regularly advises clients on the opportunities and challenges in complex real estate transactions,” said David Rubin, managing partner at Hinckley Allen. “We look forward to her contributions to the firm.”
The experience she brings to Hinckley Allen includes:
• Counseling organizations on retail, warehouse and office leasing, and dispositions/acquisitions of real property;
• Advising on landlord and tenant disputes, and managing litigation and dispute resolutions;
• Drafting and negotiating leases, subleases, build-to-suit agreements, purchase and sale agreements, loan documentation, construction contracts, access and license agreements, and easements;
• Drafting and negotiating of solar and other alternative energy purchase agreements;
• Frequent speaker upon relevant real estate topics at industry leading organizations, such as the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
Hinckley Allen’s Real Estate Group is recognized regionally and nationally, offering a full spectrum of services related to commercial real estate, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing and land use.