Raynham, MA Peter Dello Russo, president and chief executive officer of Bridgewater Savings, has named the recipients of 14 academic scholarships totaling $21,000 awarded recently to local students.
The scholarships were awarded to the following students:
• Kyra Convent, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School;
• Stephanie Damish, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School;
• Donna DeChambeau, East Bridgewater Jr/Sr High School;
• Anooshey Ikhlas, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School;
• Caitlin Kaprelian, West Bridgewater Middle-Senior High School;
• Nicolas Loycano, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School;
• Haley Maider, West Bridgewater Middle-Senior High School;
• Emily McCormack, East Bridgewater Jr/Sr High School;
• Nolan Melo, Taunton High School;
• Jackson Murray, Coyle & Cassidy High School;
• Colby Myers, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School;
• James Piesco, West Bridgewater Middle-Senior High School;
• Alex Pucillo-Dunphy, Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School; and
• Madison Thomas, Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School.
“We are pleased to be able to award these bright young students with a scholarship and we hope that we can help them with financial needs in the future,” said Dello Russo. “It’s always rewarding to give back to our customer base.” Scholarships are awarded to Bridgewater Savings Bank account holders based on several criteria including community involvement, academic accomplishment, and extracurricular and employment activities.
Bridgewater Savings Bank has been serving the Metro South communities since 1872. We are a full-service independent community bank offering commercial and residential loans as well as business and personal banking services with the most up-to-date technologies. Dedicated to cultivating the financial well-being of our community, we strive to deliver unique personalized service for each of our customers. It’s what we call “Uncommon Banking”. Bridgewater Savings is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and a member of the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). Bridgewater Savings is an Equal Housing Lender.