SMPS CT - Mechanics of Marketing - April 25
MECHANICS OF MARKETING
A/E/C firms are dedicating more of their budgets and time to digital marketing activities—and rightfully so! But simply “doing” digital marketing—having a website, creating content, sending out emails and being active on social media—is not going to automatically lead to success. The ultimate key to success lies in a strategic and integrated approach and savvy execution by leveraging cutting-edge best practices. And in spite of all the attention digital receives, many marketers are dissatisfied with the results and long to give their efforts a boost.
Created specifically for A/E/C marketers, this three-hour workshop will help attendees create results-driving digital marketing programs for their firms. You’ll walk away with practical, actionable information, as you discover how to bring clarity to the chaos of the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
- Participants will hear about the latest digital marketing trends and stats
- Participants will identify problematic practices and pitfalls to avoid;
- Participants will learn powerful and actionable insights to improve their firm’s performance in the following areas of digital marketing:
- Content Strategy
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Website (Design, Development, UX, Security, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will speak to all levels within A/E/C firms, from entry-level marketers to marketing directors, business developers and principals.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
7:30am - 8:00am Registration & Breakfast Buffet
8:00am - 11:00am Program
Free on-site parking is available.
Click here to register by April 20, 2018.
SMPS CT Members: $65
Past SMPS CT President (Member): $35
Past SMPS CT President (Non-Member): $65