Beverly, MA Cummings Properties recently recognized nine companies that have been leasing clients of the commercial real estate firm for 20 years. In celebration of their long-term relationship, Cummings Center representatives delivered a commemorative captain’s chair to each of the following businesses. The companies include the following:
• Business & Professional Exchange, Inc. (BPE Inc.), 100 Cummings Center, Suite 344-C, is a 24-hour national call center and provides telephone answering services.
• The Center for Exceptional Dentistry, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 104-M, provides general, cosmetic, and other specialty dental services.
• Joanne Friedman, Ph.D., 100 Cummings Center, Suite 429-K, is a psychologist.
• Kuljic DDS & Team, 900 Cummings Center, Suite 106-T, provides comprehensive dental services with a focus on overall health.
• Metaxas Brown Pidgeon LLP, 900 Cummings Center, Suite 207-T, specializes in business litigation, real estate law, estate trusts, bankruptcy and corporate reorganization, and more.
• Prevare LLC, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 236-E, provides a one-stop IT solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
• Velico Medical, Inc., 100 Cummings Center, Suite 436-H, is a pre-clinical medical technology company.
• William Frangos, AIA Architect, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 426-G, is a residential and commercial architectural designer.
• Yankee Leisure Group, 500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100, offers a wide portfolio of international travel experiences.
“Cummings Center’s grounds are immaculately maintained, so it really gives you a sense of pride to be established here,” said Dr. Bozidar Kuljic, founder of Kuljic DDS & Team. “Having a wide variety of businesses together in one place has been a great opportunity for growth for my practice. Cummings Center is an asset to our community, and being here has been a great experience. We look forward to 20 more years!”
Cummings Properties also invited the nine firms to participate in Cummings Community Giving. This annual program allows each long-term client firm to select a local nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 donation from Cummings Properties.
“This initiative is a way to directly involve our valued clients in the charitable works that are made possible by their leasing relationships with Cummings Properties,” said Cummings Center associate general manager Stephanie Aitchison. “We are delighted to support the causes that are most important to them.”
The majority of Cummings’ 10 million s/F of commercial space benefits Cummings Foundation, which has awarded more than $260 million to date in Greater Boston.
Velico Medical selected Lifebridge for its $1,000 contribution. Through locations in Beverly, Salem, and Gloucester, Lifebridge provides housing and supportive services to those in need in an effort to combat homelessness.
“What makes Cummings Center special is the highly responsive Cummings team, who have worked with our company and shown great flexibility as we have evolved,” said Velico president and CEO Bill Skillman about his firm’s long-standing tenancy. “Beverly is a great city to be in, and Cummings Center has everything we need – for both business and personal – in a single location.”
Cummings Properties has delivered 49 captain’s chairs to Beverly leasing clients and more than 90 chairs to businesses across its campuses. The Woburn-based firm will celebrate its 50th anniversary next year.