Cambridge Savings Bank
1374 Massachusetts AveneCambridge, MA 02138
- Ones to Watch 2019: Kevin Teller, Cambridge Savings Bank
- East Cambridge Savings Bank named to top 100 women-led businesses
- Cambridge Savings Bank partners with Rivermoor on solar project
- Project of the Month: CEA Group and The Stonewood Companies to open Whole Foods-anchored North Shore Crossing in spring 2019
- Cushman & Wakefield represent Cambridge Savings in 76,000 s/f lease
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.7 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Cambridge, Charlestown, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.