Horsley Witten Group
Environmental Consulting Services
Horsley Witten Group is a collaborative group of engineers, scientists, and planners dedicated to doing work that moves our clients to a greater level of sustainability and resilience. Our staff provides environmental consulting services to a variety of clients including municipalities, developers, law firms, utilities, and commercial and industrial property owners.
Services provided are consistent with ASTM International, state, and federal regulations and include the following:
- Environmental Due Diligence services
- Assessment of soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, air, and soil vapor for oil and/or hazardous materials (OHM)
- Completion of risk assessments
- Remediation design and oversight
- Underground storage tank (UST) removal
- Hazardous materials survey management (polychlorinated biphenyl [PCBs], asbestos, lead based paint)
- Radon sampling and mitigation
- Public outreach
- Regulatory reporting
Please contact us with any questions.
90 Route 6A, Unit 1
Sandwich, MA 02563
112 Water St, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
55 Dorrance St, Suite 200
Providence, RI 02903
113 R2 Water St
Exeter, NH 03833
P.O. Box 6545
Christiansted, VI 00823
NEI General Contracting wraps up construction on $16.4m 65-unit Village at Nauset Green for Pennrose, LLC
Eastham, MA NEI General Contracting, an award-winning general contractor and construction management firm, has comp...
Springfield, MA Two of NEI General Contracting projects have been recognized by the Massachusetts Historical Commission&...
Hanover, MA NEI General Contracting has completed its fourth project for the Planning Office for Urban Affairs, Inc. (PO...