Boston, MA On Wednesday, June 29th, REFA Emerging Leaders gathered for a Happy Hour at The Landing in downtown. On July 26th, the REFA Emerging Leaders are hosting a Property Tour of 212 Stuart St., courtesy of Greystar, one of REFA’s corporate sponsors. Following the property tour, Greystar has invited the Emerging Leaders to a networking program on the roof of 212 Stuart St.
The REFA Charitable Golf Tournament is coming up on Monday, July 18th at Dedham Country & Polo Club. Tournament proceeds go to two of REFA’s Charitable Partners: FamilyAid Boston and Rosie’s Place. Visit www.REFAGolf.com to learn more or to register for tennis.
Thank you to the following Tournament Sponsors:
• Event Sponsor: Walker & Dunlop
• Charitable Gift Sponsor: Bank of America
• Giveaway Sponsor: AEW Capital Management
• Golf Ball Sponsor: US Bank
• Hand Sanitizer Sponsor: Berkadia
• Lunch Sponsor: CoStar
• Reception Sponsor: Net Lease Capital Advisors
• Snack and Beverage Sponsor: First American Title - NCS
• Water Bottle Sponsor: Capital One Bank
• Driving Range Sponsor: Newmark
• Mulligan Sponsor: Hingham Savings Bank
• Putting Green Sponsor: Nutter
• Tennis Tournament Sponsor: Commonwealth Land Title
Hole Sponsors: Avison Young, Brookline Bank, Cambridge Savings Bank, Citizens Bank, Crosspoint Associates, Eastern Bank, Goulston & Storrs, The Gutierrez Company, HarborOne Bank, Hinckley Allen, JLL, KOW Building Consultants, M&T Bank, Marvin F. Poer & Company, Newbanks, PGIM Real Estate, Riemer & Braunstein, Rhino Capital Advisors.
The REFA Emerging Leaders are hosting the Annual REFA Summer Panel & Reception on August 3rd. This year’s topic is: In Search of a Steady State: Investing through Real Estate Disruption & Economic Volatility. Bob Brown, Brookline Bank, Toby Banta, Eastern Real Estate, and Joelle Dehnam, Bulfinch, will be discussing how they are navigating through market volatility, mitigating risk, and exploring new strategies across their portfolio as we head into the second half of 2022.
Please save the date for the Annual REFA Gala: Thursday, October 6th at the Westin Copley Hotel.
To learn more about REFA, including membership, events, and ways to get involved, please visit us at www.refa.org. Follow REFA’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram @REFABoston.