Stoneham, MA Lake HVAC used 2020 as a year to reorganize in order to prosper for years to come. Deemed by the Commonwealth as essential workers, they remained open throughout the entire COVID-19 Pandemic, completing complex hospital and life-science projects. Lake HVAC’s employees rose to the challenge of working through a pandemic in 2020 to make 2021 one of their most successful years yet.
“This is my 29th year at Lake HVAC and our current team is the best that I’ve worked with in my career. We are ready to take our provided services to the next level,” said Eric Pariseau, president of Lake HVAC.
Just this past year five employees were promoted to vice president of the company:
• Jared Moore, service/controls division (15 years with Lake);
• Robert Ford, senior project manager (25 years with Lake);
• Neil Schurko, sheetmetal manager/senior project manager (11 years with Lake);
• Peter Bratton, lead estimator (21 years with Lake); and
• Brian Jollimore, piping division manager (35 years with Lake).
Lake HVAC would like to recognize and congratulate these employees and all team members for contributing to an extremely successful year that would not have been possible if not for their hard work and dedication.
Their services include mechanical piping, sheet metal fabrication and installation, preventative maintenance/emergency service and open protocol DDC controls.
Years of experience allows their estimating to be accurate and reliable. They excel at pre-construction service, HVAC design-build, and HVAC design-assist projects with aggressive construction schedules.