Orange, CT According to Michael Richetelli, president and designated broker of Colonial Properties, Inc., the company has completed multiple deals including the following transactions:
• George Russo and Fred Messore, senior vice president, were the sole brokers in the sale of 419-423 Chapel St. in New Haven. The 8,400 s/f commercial building on .2 acres sold for $300,000. Colonial represented the seller, Evelyn Riccio, who was represented by Attorney Joseph S. Dey. The buyer, Sim lev Holdings, LLC was represented by Attorney Benjamin Trachten.
• Richetelli represented the landlord, Vlock Family Realty, in the leasing of 1,110 s/f of office space at 312 Boston Post Rd., also known as the Fox Steel Building. The space was leased to Wipro, a global IT company for one year.
• Fred Messore, senior vice president, represented the landlord, Guy Ferraro, in the leasing of 850 s/f office space located at 1006 Boston Post Rd. in West Haven. The space is being tenanted by Epic Driving School.
• Kevin Weirsman, vice president, represented the landlord, B&L Ramsdell, LLC in the leasing of 3,400 s/f flex/retail space located at 149 Ramsdell St. in New Haven. The space was leased to No Nonsense Functional Training, LLC for a five-year term. The tenant was represented by Mike Boyarsky of Welco Realty.
• Weirsman also represented the tenant, Windorama Inc., in the leasing of 6,000 s/f showroom/retail space located at 156 N. Bedford Rd. in Mount Kisco, NY, for a five-year term. The owner, Sandy Kids Realty LLC, was represented by Joan Simon of Admiral Real Estate Services.
“The volume of transactions recently has been a positive sign. The spring market has definitely brought increased activity throughout the region,“ said Richetelli.
Colonial Properties is a full service commercial and residential real estate brokerage company. The firm handles all types of real estate transactions including the sale and leasing of retail, industrial, office and investment properties.