500 Edgewater - Wakefield, MA
Waltham, MA Hobbs Brook Management LLC has negotiated six leases for 37,881 s/f in its office parks in Waltham and Wakefield.
• Dahua Technology USA Inc., a global leader in surveillance solutions ranging from award-winning cameras to video management software, has signed a new three-year, one-month lease for 9,735 s/f at 404 Wyman St. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors served as the broker for Hobbs Brook.
• Alliance Tire Group, a leading name in the global off-highway tires business providing a wide range of offerings for agricultural, forestry, industrial and off-road tires, has renewed its 12,570 s/f lease for an additional five years at 201 Edgewater in Wakefield. Chip Batchelder of Wyman Street Advisors brokered the lease for Hobbs Brook. Jim Boudrot of NAI Hunneman represented Alliance Tire.
•Axiom Valuation Solutions, an expert valuation firm providing a comprehensive range of valuation services for private businesses, illiquid securities, and intangible and tangible assets throughout North America, has extended its 2,062 s/f lease at 201 Edgewater for one year. Borgman served as the broker for Hobbs Brook. Michael McCarthy of Avison Young represented Axiom.
• BDC Capital, one of the oldest business development corporations in the United States, has renewed their 7,090 s/f lease at 500 Edgewater in Wakefield for an additional seven years. The lease, effective July 1, was brokered for Hobbs Brook by Batchelder.
• David Corp, a full-service risk management and insurance software solution provider, has renewed its lease at 301 Edgewater in Wakefield for 1,291 s/f. Borgman served as the broker for Hobbs Brook. Cynthia Carney of Carney & Company represented David Corp.
• Information Builders, a software company transforming data into value for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity to help empower businesses make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, improve employee performance and drive growth, has renewed their lease and relocated from 401 Edgewater to 500 Edgewater in Wakefield. The six-year, three-month lease for 5,133 s/f was brokered by Borgman for Hobbs Broo. Philip Dwyer of PJD Corporate Realty represented Information Builders.
Hobbs Brook Management focuses its efforts on satisfying the individual needs of customers that lease within their parks. A service-oriented provider of class A business solutions to companies large and small, Hobbs Brook builds sustainably, maintains an on-site facilities management staff, and develops or renovates projects for energy efficiency, LEED certification, and the preservation of the local environment. With portfolios in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia and Illinois, Hobbs Brook offers competitive amenities, on-site catering and dining facilities, fitness centers, and a full-service conference center available to tenants and the public. Hobbs Brook enjoys a steady occupancy rate in the 90th percentile, and holds firm to the belief that tenants should feel secure, well-balanced and prevalent at work.