Boston, MA A group of real estate professionals have formed a multidisciplinary industry team to conduct a knowledge share of current best practices and due diligence around workplace design and construction requirements adapting to changes in codes and regulatory amendments in the post-COVID-19 world.
Named the Boston Real Estate COVID Consortium, the group includes experts from the project management, construction, commercial real estate brokerage, commissioning, code review, design, environmental engineering, technology, and furniture sectors.
“We believe innovative project strategies and checklists around these disciplines will assist our active clients and other real estate leaders in assessing new in-office and remote work requirements as they bring their employees back to work and going forward,” the group said. “The ultimate goal is to develop a ‘toolkit’ of best practice resources that could be rolled out as part of ongoing and new project work. Boston’s Real Estate and A/E/C COVID Consortium is committed to providing relevant, reliable and user-friendly insights on a weekly basis.”
Boston Real Estate COVID Consortium was co-founded by STV|DPM, an owner’s project management firm Vice President and Project Executive Denise Pied, and Director of Business Development, Sandra Gucciardi.
Here is the list of the founding members of the Real Estate COVID Consortium:
• Gable Clarke, partner, director of interior design at SGA.
• Jarod Mallory, vice president, solutions & engineering at Adtech Systems Inc.
• Phil Muscatello, SVP, marketing and business development at Adtech Systems Inc.
• Adam Meixner, senior partner at 128 CRE.
• Chris Lynch, principal at Code Red Consultants LLC.
• George McCarron, project executive at Lee Kennedy.
• Steve Rizzo, president at Synergy Consultants.
• Ray Doyle, managing principal, life sciences at WB Engineers.
• Mike Quigley, chief operating officer at WB Engineers.
• Stephan White, president at PES Associates.
• Amy Lalezari, partner, director of client solutions at Environments at Work.
Owner’s Project Manager
• Sandra Gucciardi, director of business development at STV/DPM.
• Eva Hamori, senior project planner at STV/DPM.
• Denise Pied, vice president, project executive at STV/DPM.
• John Waitkunas, vice president at STV/DPM.
• Michael Camoscio, associate/senior engineer at STV Inc.