Designation Course 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment
Real Estate Instructor: Stanley Gniazdowski, CCIM, CRE
90 State House Square, 1st Floor Conference Center, Hartford
CI 101 serves as your introduction to the CCIM Cash Flow Model. Learn to apply the CCIM Cash Flow Model to make your investment decisions based on wise investment fundamentals. Some of the concepts you will explore include IRR, NPV, Cap Rate, Capital Accumulation, and the Annual Growth Rate of Capital. This class will also introduce you to two other important tools-the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model, the fundamentals behind the numbers, and the CCIM Decision-Making Model, a process for analyzing and making real estate decisions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Make better investment decisions by using the CCIM Cash Flow Model as a framework for real estate analysis.
• Apply state-of-the-art real estate analysis tools to quantify investment return.
• Measure the impact of federal taxation and financial leverage on the cash flow from acquisition, ownership and disposition phases of real estate investment.
• Apply the CCIM Strategic Model to make a “go” or “no-go” investment decision.
Use state-of-the-art geospatial technology for analyses.
• Examine real-world case studies of comprehensive analyses for each of the four major property types: office, industrial, residential, and retail.
• Prerequisites: CI 101 - Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
May 2: After Class Happy Hour Networking with CCIMs at
Dish Bar & Grill sponsored by the Connecticut Chapter