Who we serve
We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions.
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Tenants Needing To Downsize And Sub-Lease Excess Space
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants / Sellers
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
365 Eddy Street, Penthouse Suite,
Providence, RI 02903
Giuttari and Mitchell of MG Commercial sell 22,500 s/f office for $3.15 million
Cranston, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR and Leeds Mitchell, SIOR of MG Commercial have sold a 22,500 s/f office building locate...
The Rhode Island industrial market continues to exhibit low vacancy rates - by Mike Giuttari
As Rhode Island heads into the 2nd half of 2023, we see: 1) A definite slowdown in the office sector, whether CBD space ...
CoStar’s Impact Awards winners for Providence
Providence, RI CoStar named the following 2023 CoStar Impact Awards winners in the Providence market. Lease of the Year4...
SIOR NE Chapter holds march landlord lunch March 22nd
Newton, MA The SIOR New England Chapter held its third chapter event for 2023 at the Sheraton Four Points on March 22nd....
Demand continues from tenants and investors - by Julie Freshman, George Paskalis and Mike Giuttari
The Rhode Island industrial market has been challenged by a lack of supply with vacancy rates in the 1% to 2% range for ...
Demand is high and supply remains low - by Julie Freshman, George Paskalis and Mike Giuttari
In 2023, we expect that the supply of industrial buildings and spaces in the Rhode Island market will remain low, with v...
SIOR NE Chapter holds 15th Annual RW Holmes Scholarship golf outing and reception
Newton, MA The SIOR New England Chapter held its annual 15th RW Holmes Scholarship Award Presentation at Brae Burn Count...
Freshman of MG Commercial brokers 33,000 s/f warehouse lease to Homans Associates
Warwick, RI Julie Freshman of MG Commercial Real Estate has brokered a long-term lease of 33,000 s/f of warehouse space ...
Low supply and steady demand is the trend - by Julie Freshman and George Paskalis
Heading into the last quarter of 2022, the industrial market in Rhode Island continues to remain strong with activity on...