Who we serve
We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions.
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Tenants Needing To Downsize And Sub-Lease Excess Space
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants / Sellers
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
365 Eddy Street, Penthouse Suite,
Providence, RI 02903
Lincoln, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR president and Julie Freshman, member associate, SIOR, vice president of MG Commercial Re...
Stratham, NH The SIOR New England Chapter held its annual golf invitational outing and R.W. Holmes Scholarship Reception...
As we look ahead, we anticipate a continued competitive sale market amongst end users - by George Paskalis, Mike Giuttari and Julie Freshman
As 2023 marches to its end, the Rhode Island industrial market supply remains historically tight overall, but particular...
Vantage Builders raises $20,000 for Balanced Veterans Network with Second Annual fore Charity Golf Classic
Waltham, MA Vantage Builders, Inc. hosted its second annual Vantage Builders fore Charity Golf Classic tournament, with ...
North Kingstown, RI Michael Giuttari, SIOR and Julie Freshman of MG Commercial Real Estate completed the sale of a 32,00...
What recent project, transaction, or accomplishment are you most proud of? I was recently accepted into the Society...
Warwick, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR and Leeds Mitchell, SIOR of MG Commercial have sold a 24,500 s/f office building located...
Warwick, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR and Dan Feiner of MG Commercial Real Estate sold two properties for the Catholic Diocese...
The Rhode Island industrial market continues to follow the national trend, with low vacancy rents, strong demand and ris...