Who we serve
We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions.
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Tenants Needing To Downsize And Sub-Lease Excess Space
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants / Sellers
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
365 Eddy Street, Penthouse Suite,
Providence, RI 02903
Users and investors will be under pressure to find available properties in Rhode Island industrial market - Mike Giuttari
For Rhode Island, 2022 industrial market has big shoes to fill from what 2021 left it. 2021 ended with a bang, especiall...
Woonsocket, RI The 50,641 s/f manufacturing building at 1275 Park East Dr. was purchased by Lundgren Equity Partners for...
During 2022, users and investors will be under pressure to find available properties - by Mike Giuttari
For Rhode Island, 2022 has big shoes to fill from what 2021 left it. 2021 ended with a bang, especially within the indus...
Providence, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR and Leeds Mitchell, SIOR of MG Commercial have sold a 45,000 s/f, office building loc...
Giuttari of MG Commercial and Tobin of Brady Sullivan Properties lease 95,000 s/f at 262 Swansea Mall Dr.
Swansea, MA Mike Giuttari, SIOR of MG Commercial and James Tobin of Brady Sullivan Properties have leased 95,000 s/f of ...
Vacancy rates in R.I.’s industrial market remain at historic lows (1-2% range), which we expect to continue throug...
East Providence, RI Julie Freshman and Mike Giuttari, SIOR of MG Commercial have sold a 340,000 s/f, industrial complex ...
Lincoln, RI Julie Freshman and Mike Giuttari, SIOR of MG Commercial have leased a 12,634 s/f, modern industrial building...
We expect to see continued strong leasing activity, low vacancy rates, and spec development projects - by Julie Freshman and George Paskalis
In 2022, we expect the industrial market in Rhode Island to continue to exhibit historically low vacancy rates, i.e. in ...