Who we serve
We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions.
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Tenants Needing To Downsize And Sub-Lease Excess Space
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants / Sellers
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
365 Eddy Street, Penthouse Suite,
Providence, RI 02903
East Greenwich, RI Thomas Sweeney, SIOR of Sweeney Real Estate & Appraisal recently brokered one sale and three leas...
MG Commercial Real Estate and Blue Star Properties sell 19,600 s/f industrial building - sold by RAE Realty Associates, LLC to Commerce Drive LLC
Warwick, RI Jack Silberman of Blue Star Properties and Julie Freshman of MG Commercial Real Estate completed the sale of...
Recently approved industrial facilities infrastructure bond measure will hopefully lead to increase in construction of new industrial buildings - by Julie Freshman & George Paskalis
The demand for industrial space seems to have increased, with supply even more limited than at the end of 2020. Vacancy ...
Demand for industrial space in Rhode Island should remain steady with continued limited supply - by George Paskalis and Julie Freshman
Prior to the start of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for industrial space in Rhode Island was strong, consist...
Lincoln, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR, president of MG Commercial, has sold a 54,000 s/f, mixed-use portfolio of sales service...
East Providence, RI George Paskalis, SIOR of MG Commercial, the listing broker for Gainesville Development, LP (seller),...
Lincoln, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR, president of MG Commercial has leased 43,600 s/f of distribution space at 100 Higginson...
Well, where do we start? I have been writing articles for the New England Real Estate Journal for as long as I can remem...