Who we serve
We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions.
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Tenants Needing To Downsize And Sub-Lease Excess Space
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants / Sellers
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
365 Eddy Street, Penthouse Suite,
Providence, RI 02903
East Providence, RI George Paskalis, SIOR of MG Commercial, the listing broker for Gainesville Development, LP (seller),...
Lincoln, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR, president of MG Commercial has leased 43,600 s/f of distribution space at 100 Higginson...
Well, where do we start? I have been writing articles for the New England Real Estate Journal for as long as I can remem...
Foncellino Team of Coldwell Banker Commercial brokers $2.2 million sale for seller, South West Properties
East Providence, RI Foncellino Team of Coldwell Banker Commercial brokered the $2.2 million sale of 1235 Wampanoag Trail...
Giuttari of MG Commercial sells 52,000 s/f 870 Westminster St. to Omni Property Group for $1.425 million
Providence, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR of MG Commercial sold 870 Westminster St. for IA CFG Portfolio, LLC, a REIT based in ...
Smithfield, RI The Foncellino Team of Coldwell Banker Commercial listed and leased 5,000 s/f of industrial space at 711 ...
East Providence, RI George Paskalis, SIOR and Julie Freshman of MG Commercial Real Estate completed the sale of a 30,524...
North Providence, RI Sam Obar, associate, and Richard Pilla, principal of Paramount Partners brokered the sale of a 13,7...
Looking ahead this fall, the industrial market will continue to be challenged by low inventory - by George Paskalis and Julie Freshman
During 2019, the Rhode Island industrial market has remained consistent with the last couple of years – high deman...