Who we serve
We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions.
- Landlord Representation On The Sale Or Lease Of Their Commercial Property (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Tenant Representation On The Search For New / Additional Space – Purchase Or Lease (Office, Industrial, Retail, Land)
- Investor Representation, Property Search And Consulting
- Tenants Needing To Downsize And Sub-Lease Excess Space
- Lease Renewal / Expansion / Buyout Negotiations
- Opinions Of Property Values For Owners / Buyers / Tenants / Sellers
- Sale / Leaseback Transactions
- 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Commercial Real Estate Consulting
365 Eddy Street, Penthouse Suite,
Providence, RI 02903
In 2023, we expect that the supply of industrial buildings and spaces in the Rhode Island market will remain low, with v...
Newton, MA The SIOR New England Chapter held its annual 15th RW Holmes Scholarship Award Presentation at Brae Burn Count...
Warwick, RI Julie Freshman of MG Commercial Real Estate has brokered a long-term lease of 33,000 s/f of warehouse space ...
Heading into the last quarter of 2022, the industrial market in Rhode Island continues to remain strong with activity on...
Boston, MA The SIOR New England Chapter held its 2022 Sponsorship Appreciation Night on September 28, at the BC Club. Th...
Users and investors will be under pressure to find available properties in Rhode Island industrial market - Mike Giuttari
For Rhode Island, 2022 industrial market has big shoes to fill from what 2021 left it. 2021 ended with a bang, especiall...
Woonsocket, RI The 50,641 s/f manufacturing building at 1275 Park East Dr. was purchased by Lundgren Equity Partners for...
During 2022, users and investors will be under pressure to find available properties - by Mike Giuttari
For Rhode Island, 2022 has big shoes to fill from what 2021 left it. 2021 ended with a bang, especially within the indus...
Providence, RI Mike Giuttari, SIOR and Leeds Mitchell, SIOR of MG Commercial have sold a 45,000 s/f, office building loc...