Boston, MA IREM Bostonand real estate managers from across the country and around the world participated at the Global Summit to build the kind of life-long relationships that make IREM great. This year’s schedule focused on many chances to move your business relationships and career forward include:
• Keynote Speakers spoke about A Shot of Vitamin E - ENGAGEMENT - Every Organization can use an Infusion!
• Active Shooter Events: How to Mitigate Loss through Preparation
• CAM, Tax, and Insurance Recoveries for the Property Manager. Just to name a few.
The 2019 IREM Global Summit. What an amazing way to spend listening to these two amazing speakers:
• Erik Qualman, also known as Equalman, is to digital leadership what Starbucks is to coffee. He’s helped organizations from Cartier to Google harness the power of social media to entertain, build relationships, educate and engage their audiences. In his words, “We don’t have a choice on whether we do social and mobile, the choice is in how well we do it.”
• John O’Leary can best be described as resilience personified. In 1987 he was a curious nine-year-old boy. Playing with fire and gasoline, John created a massive explosion in his home and was burned on 100 percent of his body. Given a one percent chance to live, he overcame the odds and emerged inspired. O’Leary powerfully celebrates the possibility of how you can serve, love and impact those around you more profoundly. Learn how personal accountability involves every aspect of our lives – our thoughts, actions, behaviors and values. Ignite the spark inside of you to discover that positive growth in life doesn’t come from a better spouse, different job, or new manager – it is only realized from within.
Look who lead IREM Boston
Congratulation go out to the incoming leadership. After careful deliberations, the Nominating Committee is pleased to place these candidate members for nomination. The following members of our chapter as officers & executive councilors for 2020.
These officers and executive board members will be installed at the chapters Holiday Celebration Meeting on December 5, at the The Liberty, a Luxury Collection Hotel.
• President: Warren Lizio, CPM, ARM
• President-Elect: Melissa Fish- Crane, CPM
• Vice President: Neilie Sequeira, CPM, ARM
• Treasurer: Phil Renzi, CPM, ARM
• Secretary: William Woodward, CPM, ARM
• Toni Susi, CPM, ARM
• Pamelia Haynes, ARM, CPMC
• Kristin Pine, CPM
• Tracey Sommers, ARM
• John Parda, CPM, ARM
• Kimberly Parker, ARM, CPMC
• Erin Rodriguez, ARM
• Chris Salamanis, CPM
• Scott Chakoutis, CPM
• Yoany Vargas, ARM
• David Barrett, CPM, ARM
• Gregg Jenner, CPM, ARM
• Christopher Mellen, CPM, ARM
• Nancy Reno, CPM
Region 1 Regional Vice President: Peter Lewis, CPM
IAE’s: Kelley Hannon, Broker, IAE; and Tracey Brooks, IAE.