Randolph, MA The New England Real Estate Journal (NEREJ) will host the Cannabis in CRE & Construction 2019 Summit on August 15th at The Lantana, 43 Scanlon Dr. To attend please register at: http://www.cancreconst.eventbrite.com. Tickets cost $129.
Come and meet old friends, create new contacts, or learn something new during discussions from professionals in the industry.
Enjoy networking and a buffet breakfast from 8 – 9 a.m.
The first panel will be held from 9 – 10 a.m. and topics include: Design solutions retail and mecial dispensary; construction; and energy solutions. Panelists include:
• Moderator – Jim Borghesani of PrimePoint Media;
• Edward Dow III of Solar Therapeutics;
• Ed Silva of Vantage Builders;
• Erik Gath of BLW Engineers;
• Brian Anderson of Anderson Porter; and
• Michael Allen of Armstrong Security.
The second panel will be held from 10 – 11 a.m. and topics include: Real estate investments in cannabis industry; new adult use cannabis license; timeline, security, zoning, permitting and insurance issues; and city or town approval and limitations. Panelists include:
• Moderator – Heather Parsons of High Life Services;
• Michael Veronese of Integrated Security Group;
• Camilo Basto of ABG Commercial Realty;
• Rob Schlein of Prince Lobel Tye LLP; and
• Michael Novak of Meridian Associates.
• Platinum sponsor – Integrated Security Group
• Corporate sponsors: Prince Lobel Tye LLP; Vantage Builders, Inc.; Meridian Associates; M.C. Andrews Co., Inc.; and BLW Engineers.
• Vendor sponsors: U.S. Pavement Services, Inc.; High Life Services; Amplified Insurance Partners; and Barlo International