Hartford, CT According to Shipman & Goodwin LLP, five attorneys from three offices have been elevated to partner and one has been promoted to counsel.
Hartford, CT Office:
• Julia Camarco, promoted to partner, joined as an associate in 2015. She represents private equity funds, venture capital funds, emerging growth and mature companies, health care providers and other business entities in connection with a variety of commercial transactions.
• Michael Chase, promoted to partner, joined as an associate in 2011. He represents organizations and individuals in government investigations, internal investigations and both criminal and civil litigation.
• Danielle McGrath Braun, promoted to counsel, joined as an associate in 2005 (until 2007) and returned to the firm in 2014. She practices in the area of public finance and municipal law, serves as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel in tax-exempt and taxable financings and represents borrowers under the State of Connecticut Clean Water Fund Program.
New Haven, CT Office:
• Gregory Muccilli, elevated to partner, joined as counsel in 2014. His practice focuses on real estate development, commercial financing, commercial leasing and land use counseling, particularly in New Haven County, Connecticut.
Stamford, CT Office:
• Kelly Trahan, promoted to partner, joined as counsel in 2018 and practices commercial finance and real estate law, representing national and community banks, insurance companies and other lending institutions.
The promotions are effective as of January 1, 2020.
Shipman & Goodwin’s value lies in our commitment to our clients, to the profession and to the community. With more than 175 attorneys in offices throughout Connecticut and in New York and Washington, DC, they serve the needs of local, regional, national and international clients that include public and private companies, institutions, government entities, non-profit organizations and individuals.