Tewksbury, MA The New England Real Estate Journal (NEREJ) and the Middlesex 3 Coalition will hold the third annual Middlesex 3 Real Estate 2020 Building for the Future Summit on August 7th at 400 Innovation Dr. from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. To attend please register at: www.m32019.eventbrite.com. Tickets for Middlesex 3 members are $69 and $89 for non-members.
Come and meet old friends, create new contacts, or learn something new during a breakfast buffet and enjoy the two one-hour panels from professionals in how the world is changing in commercial real estate market.
The first panel will be held from 9 – 10 a.m. and topics include: Mixed-use and the future of development. Panelists include: Moderator – Mike Kennealy, MA Secretary of Housing and Economic Development; Sal Lupoli of Lupoli Companies; Jack Conway of Serono Research; Peter Gottlieb of Rubenstein Partners; Paul Cohen, Town of Chelmsford; and Eric Greene of Erland Construction.
The second panel will be held from 10 – 11 a.m. and topics include: Repositioning and redeveloping to meet tomorrow’s market demands. Panelists include: Moderator – Eileen Donoghue, city manager of Lowell; Robert Buckley of Riemer & Braunstein; Phil Pennellatore of Schneider Associates; Brent Maugel of Maugel Architects; Rosemary Duffy of Columbia Construction; and John Hession of BSC Group.
• Platinum sponsor: Rubenstien Partners
• Gold sponsor: Riemer Braunstein
• Silver sponsor: Enterprise Bank
• Bronze Sponsors: Allen & Major Associates, Inc.; and Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
• Corporate sponsors: BSC Group; Maugel Architects; Erland Construction; and ABM
• Vendor sponsors: U.S. Pavement Services, Inc.; and Schneider Associates.