Hartford, CT The Proto Group LLC has completed the following deals:
• Comic’s & Collectable LLC has leased 2,552 s/f at 50 Main St., Suite A, in East Hartford from Chatham Properties LLC. The tenant has owned similar businesses in Florida – sales of comics and collectables, video games and related merchandise – and looked for space closer to it’s local residence. The tenant was represented by Rocco Gondek of Berkshire Hathaway Commercial Group. The landlord was represented by The Proto Group.
• B & H Realty has sold 1529 and 1531 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden, which consisted of two retail stores on .20 acre, to 1529 Dixwell Ave., LLC for $120,000. The Proto Group was the sole broker.
• 857 North Main St. Extension LLC has leased 2,775 s/f to CT Kitchen and Bath. The 5 year lease has a value of $147,000 and The Proto Group was the sole broker.
• Zenomes LLC has signed a five year lease for the 1,652 s/f former Peachwave space at Shoprite Plaza, 49 Pershing Dr. in Derby, to open a Great Clips Salon. The landlord, Grade A Market Inc. was represented by Jeff Kintzer of Royal Properties. The Proto Group represented the tenant.
• Monarch Properties has leased 3,026 s/f of medical space to International Vein Clinics of Stratford. The 5 year lease has a value of $188,900. The Proto Group represented the tenant and Tom Cavaliere of Coldwell Banker Orange represented the landlord.
• Arnold Peck or his assignees purchased 32.58 acres of raw land surrounded by Foxon Hill Rd., Thompson St. and Charnes Dr. in East Haven. The seller, Foxon Hill Associates was represented by The Proto Group who was the sole broker involved in the transaction. The seller was represented by Bob Blythe of Zangari Cohn and the buyer was represented by Dara Friedman of Harlow, Adams and Freidman.
• Green Olive Properties has purchased the Advanced Auto Parts on 1717 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden. The 8,364 s/f free-standing building was constructed in 2016. The property is owned and developed by Centerplan 1717 Dixwell. The buyer was represented by The Proto Group. The sales price was $2.475 million.
• Solutions Center LLC has signed a five-year lease at 161 Boston Ave., in Bridgeport, to operate a Sprint Store. The Proto Group represents Solutions Center. Sal DiNardo of Bayview Associates is the landlord.