Boston, MA Walsh Brothers, Inc. has promoted a number of employees to senior level corporate, including:
• Eileen Boonnak has been promoted to assistant project manager. Boonnak joined Walsh in 2016. She is currently working at Walsh Bros.’ Brigham and Women’s Hospital project.
• Aidan Buick has been promoted to assistant superintendent. Buick has been with the company since 2015 and is currently working at Walsh Brothers’ Harvard Business School Klarman Hall project.
• Darlene Conners has been promoted to director of human resources. Conners joined Walsh Brothers in 2016 and works in the main office.
• Wayne Curley has been promoted to superintendent. Curley joined the company in 2016 and currently works at Walsh Brothers’ Dana-Farber Cancer Institute project.
• Marc Fishman has been promoted to project executive. Fishman has been with Walsh Brothers for 17 years and currently oversees Walsh Bros.’ projects at the Mass. General Hospital campus and the Mt. Auburn Hospital campus.
• Paul Giella of Winthrop has been promoted to senior project manager. Giella works at Walsh Brothers’ Boston Medical Center and Novartis projects and has been with the company for 22 years.
• Tyler Greene has been promoted to project manager. Greene joined the company in 2016 and is currently working for Walsh Brothers on multiple projects on the Harvard Medical School campus.
• Kevin McLaughlin has been promoted to senior project manager. McLaughlin has been with Walsh Brothers for more than 8 years. He is working on multiple projects at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute for Walsh Brothers.
• Ryan Tracy has been promoted to senior project manager. Tracy has been with the company for 16 years and currently works at Walsh Brothers’ Holyoke Community College project.
“The ongoing success of our firm is directly related to the work of these talented employees,” said Richard Walsh, president and chief executive officer of Walsh Brothers