Somerville, MA Assembly Row, the city’s dynamic mixed-use neighborhood, is preparing to welcome a number of new local and national names to the area capitalizing on the momentum that began last fall with the completion of Phase 3 of the growing community. The following are expected to open this summer:
• LaserAway, laser hair removal and aesthetic dermatology;
• Ten One Tea House, high-value, healthy Taiwanese tea drinks;
• Bond Vet, Greater Boston’s first location of this pet wellness & urgent care clinic;
• An Nam, a new to the market Vietnamese grill from the Boston-based group behind Saigon Fusion (Boston) and Menya Jiro (Cambridge, Seaport);
• Tatte Bakery & Café, a renowned regional favorite;
• Civility Social House – a much-anticipated local bar and small plates from the Legendary Restaurant Group; and
• Tribos Peri Peri– first Mass.location for this Portuguese-inspired, flame-grilled cuisine
“As new residents and office workers continue to move in, this new wave of tenants only increases the desirability of Assembly Row,” said David Middleton, general manager for Federal Realty at Assembly Row. “Our focus on providing unique experiences and varied dining options alongside essential services creates a compelling mix for all of our guests.”
Purple and SavMor Spirits are already open and the community is anticipating previously announced new arrivals.
American Eagle, Ashley Furniture, SweatHouz, Parla, Salt + Stone, Union Square Donuts, Juicygreens and Le Macaron are also soon to open. Miscela, the 500-unit luxury apartment community, is currently leasing and will offer a new poolside and roofdeck experience this year.