Keypoint Partners, LLC has added six new properties to its property management portfolio, five in Massachusetts and one in Virginia, according to William Lawler, partner and director of property and asset management for the firm. The assignments consist of retail, office, and industrial space totaling more than 1.39 million s/f.Tags:
The new properties include:
* Springfield Plaza, a 400,000 s/f retail center in Springfield, MA;
* 978-980 Worcester Rd., a 23,300 s/f office/retail property in Wellesley, MA;
* 140-142 Worcester Rd., a 5,900 s/f retail property in Framingham, MA;
* Two industrial/warehouse properties of 443,000 s/f and 277,000 s/f respectively, in South Hadley and Deerfield, MA; and
* The 242,000 s/f first phase of One Loudoun, a new retail/entertainment/office/residential development in Ashburn, VA.
Keypoint Partners is one of the region's premier commercial real estate service firms, providing property and asset management services for over 21 million square feet of retail, office, and industrial properties in 17 states.
Keypoint Partners' leasing team handles leasing for retail properties totaling nearly 6 million s/f. The firm provides a wide range of services to retailers, property owners, and financial institutions including retail brokerage, investment sales, property & asset management, construction, custom market research, and financing/consulting services.