On November 16, BOMA Boston's annual TOBY & Industry Awards event took place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Over 550 guests were in attendance to celebrate the achievements of over 20 individuals and buildings.
2017 TOBY winners:
• Over 1 Million s/f: 53 State St., owned by UBS Realty Investors and managed by Lincoln Property Company.
• 500,000-1 Million s/f: One Boston Place, owned by TH Real Estate and Invanhoe Cambridge and managed by CBRE | N.E.
• 250,000-499,999 s/f: 25 Mall Rd., owned by PRIM Mall Road, LLC and managed by CBRE | N.E.
•100,000-249,999 SF: 38 Chauncy St., owned by Hive Property Owner, LLC and managed by Synergy Investments.
• Corporate Facility: New Balance Headquarters, owned by NB Development Group and managed by Transwestern.
• Earth Award: 101 Seaport Blvd., owned by Union Investment Real Estate GmbH and managed by CBRE | N.E.
• Historical Building: 160 Federal St., owned by Rockpoint Group and managed by Rockhill Management.
• Medical Office Building, 800 Huntington Ave., owned by LaSalle Investment Management and managed by CBRE | N.E.
• Mixed Use Building: Rowes Wharf, owned by Morgan Stanley and managed by JLL.
•Public Assembly: Warrior Ice Arena, owned by NB Development Group and managed by Transwestern.
• Renovated: Riverfront Office Park, owned by Deutsche Asset Management and managed by CBRE | N.E.
• Retail: Riverway Plaza, owned by CBRE Global Investors and managed by CBRE | N.E.
• Suburban Low-Rise: Westborough Executive Park, owned by Albany Road Real Estate Partners and managed by Transwestern.
• Suburban Office Park Mid-Rise: Fifth Ave. @ City Point, owned by Anchor Line partners and managed by CBRE | N.E.
Industry Award Winners:
• Executive of the Year - John Durnan, BOMA board of directors
• Lifetime Achievement Recipient - Jack Spurr, A.W. Perry, Inc.
• Property Manager of the Year – Low Rise: Cynthia Taylor, CBRE | N.E.
• Property Manager of the Year – Mid Rise: Matt Callahan, Transwestern
• Property Manager of the Year – High Rise: Clayton Wentworth, CBRE | N.E.
• Property Manager of the Year – Suburban: Nicole Townsend, CBRE | N.E.
• Engineer of the Year: Sean Hanson, CBRE | N.E.
• Affiliate Member of the Year: Amy Benoit, director of sales and marketing, 24 Restore
• Affiliate Company of the Year: ACP Facility Services
Congratulations to all winners!